We make wooden houses using traditional technologies:
• cants (from rectangular cut logs)
• halves (from round log halves)
Our logs are most often Spruce, but also Larch wood or Pine depending on each individual
construction being considered.
There are several methods of Clinking:
• caulking - traditional so-called natural filling. cotton-thickness of about 2 cm, commonly used in the
Podhale region, performed by experts that can be solved in two ways:
- exterior caulking only - decorative braids visible from the outside of the building, inside trimmed
smooth, flush with logs
- interior and exterior caulking - decorative braids on both the outside and the inside of the log
• tongue and groove – logs are cut with own tongues and grooves , linked exactly to each other with
caulking (optional) applied in grooves
• outside tongue - logs possess grooves on both sides in which the so called "Soul" is placed (outside
• outside tongue + caulking - an alternative for those who prefer the decorative braid (caulking) on
the exterior wall and interior wall with a uniform wood finish.
• imitation caulking - natural caulking is replaced by a wooden strip (outside tongue) with accented
braid, often used for finishing the interior.
All the details, technical or aesthetic solutions are established according to individual projects or